What does Blue Solar Water Do? According to Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len (Hawaiian Ho’oponopono master), in the book “Zero Limits”, Dr. Len states that “Drinking Blue Solar Water transmutes memories replaying problems in the subconscious mind and helps the body to Let Go and Let God”.
Benefits and Uses of Blue Solar Water:
- Blue Solar Water is a symbol of purity and life. It brings joy.
- Blue Solar Water can be used to help remove recurring problematic “memories” or programming that runs in your subconscious, freeing you from their effects. It may even help remove blocks that you’re not aware of since it works at a subconscious level.
- In the book Zero Limits by Joe Vitale, Dr. Hew Len says that the body loves lots of water.
- Fill your blue bottles with water and set them in the sun.
- Rinse off with it after showering…
- Wash Fruits and vegetables in it…
- Use it for anything you use water for such as cooking.
- Make Coffee with it!
- Make hot tea with it!
- Water house plants with it: makes plants grow much better!
- Chemo: it’s important to drink a lot of water when taking chemotherapy, in addition to the benefits of blue water, having several bottles of water to work through helps to make sure you drink enough.
- Children love to have “blue water”, especially at bed time.
Making Blue Solar Water:
- Fill a blue bottle with tap water. Needs to be Glass and needs to be tap water.
- Never use a metal cap: use a cork to seal the top of the bottle or wrap it with plastic wrap… (my bottles have plastic lids so they’re easy to use)…
- Place the bottle in direct sunlight or, if direct sunlight is not available, you can place under a bright incandescent lamp for one hour or more.
- Never put under a fluorescent light.
Where to Purchase Blue Glass Solar Water Bottles
As of July 23, 2014, BottlesandFoamers.com a division of Paragon Marketing Global Inc. has acquired BlueSolarWater.com and BlueGlassBottles.com.
All of your Blue Glass Solar Water Bottle needs can be met by visiting BottlesandFoamers.com web site.
Thank you for your continued support. It is appreciated!