What does Blue Solar Water Do? According to Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len (Hawaiian Ho’oponopono master), in the book “Zero Limits”, Dr. Len states that “Drinking Blue Solar Water transmutes memories replaying problems in the subconscious mind and helps the body to Let Go and Let God”.
Benefits and Uses of Blue Solar Water:
- Blue Solar Water will fill you with love.
- Blue Solar Water will remove recurring problematic “memories” or programming that runs in your subconscious, freeing you from their effects. It will even remove blocks that you’re not aware of since it works at a subconscious level.
- In the book Zero Limits by Joe Vitale, Dr. Hew Len says that the body loves lots of water.
- Fill your water bottles with it!
- Rinse off with it after showering…
- Wash Fruits and vegetables in it…
- Use it for anything you use water for such as cooking.
- Make Coffee with it!
- Make hot tea with it!
- Water house plants with it: makes plants grow much better!
- Chemo: it’s important to drink a lot of water when taking chemotherapy, in addition to the benefits of blue water, having several bottles of water to work through helps to make sure you drink enough.
- Children: my 7 year old loves to have “blue water” at bed time.
Making Blue Solar Water:
- Fill a blue bottle with tap water. Needs to be Glass and needs to be tap water.
- Never use a metal cap: use a cork to seal the top of the bottle or wrap it with plastic wrap… (my bottles have plastic lids so they’re easy to use)…
- Place the bottle in direct sunlight or, if direct sunlight is not available, you can place under a bright incandescent lamp for one hour or more.
- Never put under a fluorescent light.
Where to Get Blue Glass Bottles
Great products from my friend Mark J. Ryan
I no longer sell these bottles. My suggestions for obtaining blue bottles is to look for a “home-brew” store in your area… this is a store that sells supplies for making beer and wine. Ask them for “cobalt blue” 1 liter beer bottles, or wine bottles. You can also find some types of bottles water and wine in blue bottles – empty the contents and you’re all set.